Edit data and settings specific to the current company.
Each company has a set of profile data, such as: name, address, telephone, email, contact names, EIN, and logo.
View / Create Authorized Users: Click "Sharing Settings" to view the authorized users and their roles. The primary user can invite others to have access with an assigned role:
- Full User: Can do everything but delete the company.
- Limited User: Can create bills, invoices, payees, customers, and transactions. Cannot modify company settings, accounts or sharing settings. Also able to manually upload transactions to an existing account.
- Read Only User: Can view everything and change nothing.
Delete a Transaction: Click "Allow Delete" to temporarily allow deletion of downloaded transaction. Deletions will be allowed until you log out.
Review Matched Transactions: Click "Matched Transactions" to match the manually loaded transactions with the bank downloaded transactions. Allows you to view and reverse any mismatches.
Select a linked account to work on: Click "Open" to load data for that linked account.
Manage your Account: Click "Manage" to access details on your linked account.
- Click on "Edit" to modify your account.
- Click on "Upload" to save the modifications to your account.
- Click on "Re-authenticate" to re-authenticate the your account with the financial institution after you make changes.
- Click on "Revert Transactions" to return transaction to the bank returned data. Any modifications you have made to the transaction will be erased.
- Click on "Delete" to delete a linked account.
- Click on "New Term" to create a new Blacklisted term.