Search, create, edit or delete customers.
Customers are individuals or businesses that purchase goods or services from you. Customers are used in invoices.
Create a new Customer: Click "New Customer" to create a new Customer. See documentation for New Customer.
Import: Upload customers from a CSV file.
Search for a Customer:
- Search Alphabetically: Click on the first letter of the Payee name to get a list of payees whose name start with that letter.
- Use Search Field: Enter a name in the search field and click "Search".
- Return to Entire List: Click "Reset" to undo the search and return to the entire list of Payees.
Edit a Customer: Click "Edit" to edit information on a Customer. Enter changes to the Customer information and click "Save".
- Name: (required) Enter Customer name.
- Email: Enter Customer email address.
- Phone: Enter Customer phone number.
- Fax: Enter Customer fax number.
- Website: Enter Customer website.
- Address: Enter Customer street address.
- City: Enter Customer city.
- State: Enter Customer state.
- Zipcode: Enter Customer zipcode.
- Notes: Enter any notes in this field.
- Save: Click "Save" to save changes to the Customer information.
- Cancel: Click "Cancel" to exit without saving
Delete a Customer: Click "Delete" to delete an individual Customer. You will be asked to "Confirm" or "Cancel" the deletion.