Review, add, edit, or delete line items of an invoice.
An item is a product or service that Cheqbook user sells. This item can be used in an invoice to a customer. An invoice (sales invoice) is a document requesting payment for products and services. In this case, a sales invoice is applied to Customers of the Cheqbook user. An individual invoice can contain one or more line items.
Add New Item: Click "New Item" to add a new line item. See documentation for New Item.
Modify Line Item: Click "Edit" to modify a line item. On the "Edit Item" page enter the following information:
- Name: Enter the name of the item.
- Income Account: Select an income account from the dropdown menu.
- Description (optional): Enter a description.
- Price (optional): Enter the price.
- Save Changes: Click "Update Item".
- Cancel Changes: Click "Cancel".
Delete a Line Item: Click "Delete" to delete a line item. You will be asked to "Confirm" or "Cancel" the deletion.