You may find that you cannot or don't want to link your online bank or credit card account to Cheqbook. In this case you can create an unlinked bank account in two ways.
1. You can create an unlinked bank account by uploading transactions downloaded from your bank using the steps below.
2. If you are unable to download transactions from your bank, you can create an unlinked bank account and manage your transactions manually using the steps below.
- Login to https://secure.cheqbook.com
- Click "Dashboard"
- Click "New Account"
- Enter an account name like "ABC Bank Checking"
- Select "Cash & Equivalents" in the account group
- Click "Save"
- From the Account Menu on the left, select your new account "ABC Bank Checking" from under "Cash & Equivalents"
- From this page, you can manually add transactions using the following steps.