Being able to easily share access to your books from anywhere makes Cheqbook more effecient than traditional desktop accounting.
Follow the steps below to share access to your company's books with your accountant, your staff, or other associates. Sharing does not
cost you anything and there is no limit to the number of people you can invite.
- Login to Cheqbook
- Select the company you want to work with.
- Select "Sharing Settings" from the Dashboard page, or from the Company Menu at the top of the page
- Under "New Invitiation" enter the email address of the person you want to share access with. This person does not need to have an account at Cheqbook.
- Select the level of access to give the user.
- Click "Invite"
- If the email address is already in our system, your associate is given access immediately and notified that you added them. If they are not in our system, they get an email asking them to create an account. After they have created an account, they will have access to your company.
IMPORTANT: The people you invite will never be charged to use Cheqbook to work on your company. If they choose to create their own companies, they will have the option of signing up for their own plan.