You can create bills and pay them by printing checks or matching existing transactions using the following steps.
- Login to http://secure.cheqbook.com
- Click on "Bills"
- Click "New Bill"
- Enter all of the required fields
- Click "Save"
You can then pay the bill from the bills page.
- Click "Bills"
- Select the bills you want to pay.
- Optionally, adjust the amount if this is a partial payment.
- Click "Pay Bills"
- Select "Record Existing Payment" to pick a transaction already in your system.
- Select "Print Checks" to print a check to Quickbooks compatible check stock.
- Select the Checking Account, starting check number, and type of check stock.
- Click "Save and Download PDF"
- Enter the check stock in your printer.
- Print your checks
- If the checks printed correctly, select "Yes, Save Payment". Otherwise, click "No, There was a problem". If you click no, you will be given the chance to reprint.